for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Kathleen Turner - Luscious Actor
Kathleen Turner was one of the most notable stars of the 1980s. Take ten questions on this versatile, beguiling actor.
November 05, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Kathleen Turner @ Daily Mail & Globe)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Kathleen Turner was born in what country in 1954?
C. U S A
2. What film launched Kathleen Turner on to the world stage?
A. The Man With Two Brains
B. Body Heat
C. Romancing the Stone
D. The Jewel of the Nile
3. Which two actors have appeared three times in movies with Kathleen Turner?
A. Michael Douglas & Danny De Vito
B. Steve Martin & Nicholas Cage
C. Jack Nicholson & William Hurt
D. John Malkovich & Warren Beatty
4. For which movie did Kathleen Turner receive an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress?
A. Body Heat
B. Peggy Sue Got Married
C. Prizzi's Honor
D. Roamncing the Stone
5. What well-known role has Kathleen Turner not played on the Broadway stage?
A. Maggie from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
B. Mrs Robinson from The Graduate
C. Martha from Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
D. Doris from Same Time, Next Year
6. What debilitating condition does Kathleen Turner suffer?
B. Parkinson's disease
C. rheumatoid arthritis
7. As of 2015 how many Golden Globe Awards has Kathleen Turner won?
8. Which sexy cartoon character has Kathleen Turner provided the voice for?
A. Wonder Woman
C. Betty Boop
D. Jessica Rabbit
9. How many children has Kathleen Turner?
10. In what film did Kathleen Turner play a character based on Kathleen Turner?
A. Nurse 3-D
B. The Virgin Suicides
C. Marley and Me
D. Dumb and Dumber To
Pine River Consulting 2022