for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Russell Crowe - Emphatic Actor
Russell Crowe has lived a varied and full life, making his mark in a variety of circles around the world. Test your knowledge of this versatile star.
October 26, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Russell Crowe @ CNN.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Although recognized as an Australian actor, in what New Zealand city was Russell Crowe born in April, 1964?
2. What was the name of the violent 1992 film that announced Russell Crowe's presence as an actor?
A. Helter Skelter
B. Crash and Burn
C. Romper Stomper
D. Out of Control
3. What Hollywood role was the springboard to international fame for Russell Crowe?
A. The Insider
B. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
C. Cinderella Man
D. L.A. Confidential
4. Russell Crowe created movie history by being nominated for the Best Actor Oscar how many consecutive times?
5. For what film did Russell Crowe receive the Oscar for Best Actor?
A. L.A. Confidential
B. A Beautiful Mind
D. Robin Hood
6. Russell Crowe is the part owner of what Australian NRL football team?
A. Brisbane Broncos
B. Manly Sea Eagles
C. Canterbury Bulldogs
D. South Sydney Rabbitohs
7. With which co-star was Russell Crowe rumored to be romantically involved?
A. Meg Ryan
B. Renee Zellweger
C. Cate Blanchett
D. Anne Hathaway
8. Which of the following awards had Russell Crowe not won as of 2014?
B. Screen Actors Guild
C. MTV Movie Award
D. Golden Globe
9. In June, 2005 Russell Crowe was charged with the assault of a New York hotel employee. What happened in this incident?
A. Crowe threatened the man with violence.
B. Crowe poured a glass of water over the man.
C. Crowe punched the employee
D. Crowe threw a telephone at the man.
10. Which of the following is not true of Russell Crowe?
A. He is a philanthropist, helping many people and causes.
B. He is an Australian citizen
C. He is a member of an Australian rock band
D. He loves horses
Pine River Consulting 2022