for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Body Bits
Test your knowledge via this easy quiz on some of the body parts that make us what we are.
June 30, 2014
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the name of the large artery that leads directly from the heart?
2. What are the large muscles in the buttocks called?
3. What is the tube from our throat to our stomach that carries all food and liquid?
4. What is the more correct name of our chest?
B. solar plexus
5. What do we call the frontal or larger part of our brain - that which makes us human?
D. cerebral cortex
6. What organ is affected by the disease hepatitis?
B. small intestine
7. What is the band of muscle that opens and closes body orifices?
8. What are the minute projections inside the small intestine that extract nourishment from food?
9. What word means pertaining to our lungs?
10. What is the black centre of our eyes that allows light to enter our eye?
Conditions of Use