for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Goodbye Girl (1977) :Fanatic's Version Part 2
Here's Part 2 of my Fanatic's Version of "The Goodbye Girl". Good luck!
April 03, 2014
Romantic Comedy Movies
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: vb.eqla3.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What type of cuisine did The Monastery restaurant feature?
2. At what college had Elliot taught drama?
A. Duluth Junior College
B. Golden West College
C. Jefferson Community College
D. North Idaho College
3. Which of the following was NOT one of Paula's "rules" for Elliot?
A. He had to be quiet between 6 and 9 pm.
B. He had to clean the bathroom and kitchen after using them.
C. He had to eat whatever Paula and Lucy ate.
D. He had to pay for his own groceries, etc.
4. What was the name of the drunk who gave Elliot a black eye?
5. Paula had a poster in her apartment that said:
A. Forget injuries. Never forget kindnesses.
B. We are the unwilling, led by the unqualified, to do the unnecessary, for the ungrateful.
C. Make love, not war.
D. Give peace a chance.
6. Elliot and Paula danced on the roof to what song?
A. Almost Like Being in Love
B. Come Rain or Come Shine
C. How About You?
D. Some Enchanted Evening
7. Which of the following was NOT one of Elliot's "rules" for Paula?
A. She had to keep her door closed at night.
B. Lucy was never to be allowed in his room.
C. She was not allowed to hang her undergarments on the shower curtain rod.
D. She had to be quiet in the morning so he could meditate.
8. What was the name of improv the theater where Elliot perfomed?
A. The Basement
B. The Inventory
C. The Light Lab
D. The Rabbit Hole
9. Where did Elliot go to work on a movie?
A. Los Angeles
D. Las Vegas
10. Paula got a job showing what kind of cars?
Conditions of Use