for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Same Time, Next Year: Part Two
Are you a fan of "Same Time, Next Year"? Enjoy Part Two of my quiz on this heartwarming romance!
October 27, 2013
Romantic Comedy Movies
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Same Time, Next Year" Poster @ en.wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following was NOT one of Doris' kids?
2. What was the name of Doris' doctor?
A. Calvin Jameson
B. Harry Jacobson
C. Joseph Harrington
D. William Covington
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the words Doris used to describe George in 1966?
4. In 1972, George said he had discovered that behind the walls he had built around himself he was:
A. deeply insecure
B. a big phony
C. a very damaged man
D. a warm, caring, loving human being
5. Doris and her husband used to do this at least once a week:
A. go bowling
B. have lunch at a nice restaurant
C. make love
D. wash their car
6. In 1966, Doris announced that she had gone back to school at what college?
7. What was George doing for a living in 1972?
B. playing piano in a singles bar
C. repairing watches
D. selling cookware
8. Doris once described her husband as having a body like Mark Spitz and a face like whom?
A. Cary Grant
B. Ernest Borgnine
C. Marlon Brando
D. Phyllis Diller
9. How many years had George and Doris known each other when George finally proposed?
10. What was the name of Doris' assistant?
Conditions of Use