for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Canadian Provincial Capitals Match
Test your knowledge of the Canadian provincial capitals by matching the Canadian province with its capital.
July 22, 2013
North American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: toronto_city_hall.jpg)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the capital city of Ontario?
2. What is the capital city of Manitoba?
3. What is the capital city of New Brunswick?
B. Saint John
4. What is the capital city of Nova Scotia?
D. Chocolate Lake
5. What is the capital city of Prince Edward Island?
6. What is the capital city of Alberta?
B. Red Deer
7. What is the capital city of Saskatchewan?
A. Prince Albert
C. Moose Jaw
8. What is the capital city of British Columbia?
D. Prince George
9. What is the capital city of Quebec?
D. Quebec City
10. What is the capital city of Newfoundland and Labrador?
A. St. John's
B. Labrador City
C. Mount Pearl
Conditions of Use