for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Boston Strangler
Ten questions on the time when the city of Boston was terrorized. Great trivia quiz about the history and facts of the Boston Strangler.
January 07, 2013
Crime & Law
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In which decade of the 20th century did the Boston Strangler spread his terror?
2. Which of the following madmen was known as the Boston Strangler?
A. Peter Sutcliffe
B. David Berkowitz
C. John Gacy
D. Albert De Salvo
3. What "signature" did the Boston Strangler leave on his victims?
A. A bow neatly tied under the victim's chin
B. A red rose planted behind the victim's left ear
C. Bright red lipstick applied badly
D. The victim's arms tied behind her back
4. How many women were killed by the Boston Strangler?
5. How was the Boston Strangler eventually caught?
A. He was caught trying to break into a woman's apartment.
B. He was caught speeding and the officer remembered the description of the strangler
C. He began to assault a victim but then stopped, apologized and fled.
D. He surrendered himself to the local police station
6. Which branch of the services was the Boston Strangler a member before the commencement of his rampage?
A. Air Force
7. The Boston Strangler was sent to jail, not for his murderous acts but as which colorfully named criminal?
A. The Green Man
B. The Red Man
C. The Blue Man
D. The Black Man
8. How were the most serious of his crimes connected to the Boston Strangler?
A. While in jail he convinced authorities he was the Strangler.
B. An investigative journalist managed to link the Strangler to the crimes.
C. A civil prosecution found him guilty of the crimes.
D. The killer's wife informed the police of her suspicions.
9. The Boston Strangler's lawyer attributed his client's crimes to what cause?
A. Severe beatings from his father as a young boy
B. A domineering mother who made him hate all women
C. Bipolar disorder
D. Severe sexual drive, previously unseen in the history of crime
10. How did the Boston Strangler die?
A. Playing tennis with the jail governor
B. Execution in the electric chair
C. Stabbed by fellow inmates
D. Execution in the gas chamber
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by