for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Disneyland - The Happiest Place on Earth - Part II
August 12, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What animal problem does Disneyland experience?
2. Why did Alfred Hitchcock not film at Disneyland in the early 1960s?
A. Disney was disgusted by the movie â€œPsycho"
B. Disney thought it would ruin the family environment of the park
C. Disney hated Hitchcock
D. Hitchcock refused to pay Disneyâ€™s asking price
3. On the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland, what Lost Ark character acts as a guide to the adventure? (via a movie screen)
C. Dr. Belloq
4. In how many areas can you smoke at Disneyland?
5. How tall do you need to be to ride the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland?
A. 40â€ or 102cm
B. 46â€ or 117cm
C. 35â€ or 89cm
D. 54â€ or 137cm
6. Which future US President attended Disneyland on its opening day?
A. Bill Clinton
B. Ronald Reagan
C. George W Bush
D. Richard Nixon
7. Which head of state wanted to visit Disneyland while in America but was not allowed to attend?
A. Idi Amin
B. Nikita Kruschev
C. Nicolae Ceaucescu
D. Robert Mugabe
8. In which Disney land can the Splash Mountain ride be found?
A. Critter Country
9. Which of the following rides is not to be found in Toontown?
A. Goofy's Bounce House
B. The Winnie the Pooh Ride
C. Disneyland Railroad
D. Gadget's Go Coaster
10. Which land in Disneyland contains the following attractions: King Arthur Carousel, Matterhorn Bobsleds and Mr Toad's Wild Ride?
A. New Orleans Square
B. Mickey's Toontown
Pine River Consulting 2022