for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Christopher Lee
This is a quiz on the great cult movie actor Sir Christopher Lee who holds the Guiness Record for most film acting roles ever with 275 films to date. Trivia questions about his film roles, career and personal life.
May 17, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Christopher FC Lee
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Christopher Lee)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What role did Christopher Lee play in "The Lord of the Rings" film trilogy (2001â€“2003)?
2. Christopher made his film debut in what 1947 movie?
B. Corridor of Mirrors
C. Corridor of Blood
3. Christopher played the role of an assasin in which James Bond film?
C. The Man with the Golden Gun
D. Never Say Never
4. Christopher was offered, and declined, what role in John Carpenter's "Halloween"?
A. Dr.Samuel Loomis
B. Bob Simms
C. Michael Meyers
D. Sheriff Leigh Brackett
5. Christopher Lee, as well as others, were on the cover of what 1973 Paul McCartney and Wings Album?
A. Back to the Egg
B. Venus and Mars
C. Band on the Run
D. London Town
6. Christopher's favorite role, which he also declared as his best performance ever, was the role of what character?
A. Muhammed Ali Jinnah
7. How many different languages can Christopher speak?
8. What is the name of Christopher Lee's autobiography first published in 1977 and revised in 1989?
A. Lord of Horror
B. I'm Fun to Be Around, Promise.
C. Christopher Lee: A Life in Acting
D. Tall, Dark and Gruesome
9. Christopher is a step-cousin to what famous author?
A. Mark Twain
B. Mary Shelley
C. Ian Fleming
D. Conan Doyle
10. What does Christopher say is his biggest regret in life?
A. Not having any children
B. Turning down the role of Dr.Loomis in "Halloween"
C. Taking the role of Dracula
D. Marrying his first wife
Pine River Consulting 2022