for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Army Wives
This is a simple quiz on the Lifetime Television Series hit,
May 04, 2012
American TV Dramas
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Army Wives" premiered on June 3rd, 2007 on what station?
2. "Army Wives" is set at what fictional location?
A. Fort Matthews
B. Fort Mitchell
C. Fort Murray
D. Fort Marshall
3. The "Army Wives" base is the Charleston Naval Base located where?
A. South Charleston, North Carolina
B. North Charleston, South Carolina
C. Charleston, South Carolina
D. Charleston, North Carolina
4. What is the name of the division stationed at the Charleston Naval Base?
A. 23rd Airborne
B. 21st Infantry
C. 33rd Battalion
D. 42nd Infantry
5. What is the name of the bar owned by Roxie LeBlanc?
B. The Hump Bar
C. Roxie's Bar
D. The G.I.Club
6. Which character's son was killed in Afghanistan?
B. Claudia Joy
7. Which character is married to General Holden?
A. Claudia Joy
8. Which character started out as a radio host before becoming a police officer?
C. Claudia Joy
9. In what area of medicine is Dr. Roland Burton?
A. Family Medicine
10. What character was in the Special Operations Unit-Delta Force?
A. Trevor LeBlanc
B. Chase Moran
C. Joan Burton
D. Frank Sherwood
Conditions of Use