for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Celebrity Quiz List
Trivia Quiz - Benjamin Franklin - Part 2
He did too much to be limited to one trivia quiz alone! More fascinating facts about the life, career, inventions and family of Benjamin Franklin.
February 17, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: lexrex.com - about the United States Heritage)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Benjamin Franklin was born 1706, one of 17 children. What number child was Ben?
2. What was the name of the Philadelphia newspaper Benjamin Franklin owned?
A. Pennsylvania Gazette
B. The Globe
C. The Philadelphia Herald
D. New England Times
3. What important public service did Benjamin Franklin start in Philadelphia in 1736?
A. public hospital
B. public school
C. fire service
D. public library
4. Ben Franklin's famous experiment with a kite in a storm gained him membership of which august body?
A. Royal Society of London
B. French Academy of Sciences
C. National (US) Academy of Sciences
D. Harvard University
5. What was the name of Benjamin Franklin's illegitimate son, born in 1731?
6. Benjamin Franklin became involved in politics, gaining election to which body in 1751?
A. Pennsylvania Assembly
B. National Congress
C. Continental Congress
D. American Revolutionary Congress
7. Which of the following did Benjamin Franklin invent?
A. hearing aid
C. bifocal spectacles
D. paper clip
8. Which of the following pseudonyms was not used by Benjamin Franklin?
A. Silence Dogood
B. Gerald Wiley
C. Polly Baker
D. Richard Saunders
9. Which of the following historical documents was not signed by Benjamin Franklin?
A. Declaration of Independence
B. U S Bill of Rights
C. Treaty of Peace between England, France, and the United States
D. The U S Constitution
10. Benjamin Franklin died in 1790 aged 84. Where was he buried?
A. His birthplace of Boston
B. Washington D C
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by