for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The 1990s : Events and Cultural Fluff
How much do you know about this memorable decade? Great 1990s trivia and 1990s facts!
November 20, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 1990s)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of these events did not occur in the 1990s?
A. Creation of the Euro
B. Existence of black holes proved
C. US Dept of Agriculture tries to have ketchup classified as a vegetable
D. Rodney King L. A. riots
2. When the Three Tenors first performed, what event did they precede?
A. 1990 FIFA World Cup
B. 1992 Olympic Games
C. 1994 FIFA World Cup
D. 1994 Winter Olympics
3. Which actor was shot and killed by his wife in 1998?
A. Marvin Gaye
B. Herve Villechaize
C. Snoop Doggy Dog
D. Phil Hartman
4. How many U S Masters wins did Tiger Woods have in the 90s?
5. In what month of 1997 did Princess Diana die?
6. In what year was the O J Simpson murder trial held?
7. Which of these events did not occur in the 1990s?
A. The England/France Chunnel
B. Play Station introduced
C. Dolly, the Cloned Sheep
D. Ray Ban sunglasses introduced
8. What was the first name of Mrs Bobbitt, the lady who severed her husband’s penis in 1993?
9. Which event did not occur in 1991?
A. Charles and Di live apart
B. "Jurassic Park" released
C. Rajiv Gandhi assassinated
D. The Soviet Union crumbles
10. Which of these was not a fashion trend introduced in the 1990s?
Conditions of Use