for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Josey Wales - Outlaw!
A quiz on the literary character The Outlaw Jose Wales.
August 11, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: thisdistractedglobe.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who played Josey Wales in the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales?"
A. Charles Bronson
B. Clinton Eastwood
C. James Cagney
D. James Brodin
2. What book is the basis of the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales"?
A. Gone to Texas
B. The Vengence Trail of Josey Wales
C. The Education of Little Tree
D. Mountain Man
3. The end of what war is the setting of movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales"?
A. The Texan War of Independence, 1836
B. The Mexican - American War, 1848
C. The American Civil War, 1865
D. The Spanish-American War, 1898
4. What border did Josey Wales fight on during the War?
B. North-South Carolina
5. When attacked by hillbillies, Josey's partner Jamie suggested they "bury them fellas." How did Josey respond?
A. By stating "buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"
B. Josey quoted the Bible "Yea, Though I Ride through the Valley of Death. . . "
C. Josey buried the hillbillies
D. Josey took the plunder - whiskey and gold
6. Josey Wales was a tobacco chewer. On which of the following did he not spit during the movie?
A. a scorpion
B. a dog
C. a horse
D. a dead hillbilly
7. Who was the Lieutenant that Josey rode with during the War?
A. Bill Anderson
B. Robert E Lee
C. JEB Stewert
D. US Grant
8. During the War, what side was Josey Wales on?
9. When waiting for a ferry, a Carpetbagger Snakeoil Salesman is trying to sell a Patent Rememdy to Josey. How does Josey respond to the sales pitch?
A. He buys the Remedy for Jamie
B. He shoots the bottles from the Carpetbaggers hands
C. He spits on the salesman, to check the effacy of the potion.
D. He drinks the Remedy, and belches.
10. What is the 'Missouri boat ride' that Josey demonstrates?
A. Shooting flaming arrows into the ferry.
B. Rigging the boat with explosives and sinking it.
C. Shooting the helms man, and causing the boat to go over the waterfalls.
D. Cutting the boat loose from its' rope and casting it free
Conditions of Use