for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - J.K. Rowling
Some short questions on JK Rowling.
July 25, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: J.K. Rowling photo credit to The Telegraph)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What does J.K. in J.K. Rowling stand for?
A. Joanne 'Jo' Kandy
B. Joanne 'Jo' Kathleen
C. Joanne 'Jo' Katherine
D. Joanne 'Jo' Kicks
2. Which popular series did J.K. Rowling write?
A. Lord of the Rings
C. Northern Lights
D. Harry Potter
3. When was J.K. born?
4. To whom was J.K. first married?
A. Neil Murray
B. Kyle Reddier
C. Harry Steinman
D. Jorge Arantes
5. What is the name of her oldest child?
6. How old was Rowling when she moved to Church Cottage?
7. In 2000, Rowling established the Volant Charitable Trust. What is its main focus?
A. combat poverty and social inequality
B. raise money for wildlife rescue
C. cancer research
D. help for single mothers
8. Rowling has received many rewards and honors. Which of the following did J.K. receive first?
A. Légion d'honneur
B. Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award
C. Nestlé Smarties Book Prize
D. British Academy Film Awards
9. What did J.K. study at University?
10. What was the name of J.K. Rowling's secondary school?
A. Westshire Public
Conditions of Use