for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter 7. The journey ends.
July 25, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Whose wedding does Harry attend?
A. Tonks and Remus
B. Bill and Fleur
C. Charlie and Gabrielle
D. Ron and Ginny's
2. What does the circle in the deathly hallows symbol represent?
A. Cycle of Magic
C. Resurection Stone
D. Death Bud
3. Who loses an ear and because of whom does he lose it?
A. George, Snape
B. George, Yaxley
C. Fred, Bellatrix
D. Fred, Yaxley
4. What was the last Horcrux to be destroyed?
5. Where do they find Hufflepuff's cup?
A. Room of Requirement
B. Lestrange house
6. What is the name of Bill and Fleur's cottage?
7. What is the name of Dumbledore's brother?
8. Who lived in Godric's Hollow and wrote a book that Harry used at Hogwarts?
C. Bathilda Bagshot
D. James Potter
9. What is used to destroy the Diadem?
D. Killing Curse
10. Who of the following characters did not die in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by