for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Trivia Quiz - French Cuisine Terminology
Fine French food has made its way into the best restaurants of the world. How many French cuisine terms do you know?
May 20, 2011
Food & Drink
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: dininginsamui.com/)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which French cooking term means vegetables cut into strips?
D. ris de veau
2. What is French for ham?
3. If you were hungry for potatoes in Paris, how would you ask for them?
D. pommes de terre
4. How is cauliflower pronounced in French?
5. What French term describes lightly whipped, sweetened cream?
6. If you wanted to order lamb in France, what would you point to?
B. en gelde
7. If you were served cut up and mixed fruit or vegetables in Paris, how would it appear on the menu?
8. Which French culinary term is closest in meaning to seafood chowder?
C. cotes de veau
9. Which French term describes a cold chicken , potato and cream soup?
10. If you wanted frogs' legs in France, what would you ask for?
B. petit pos
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by