for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dame Edna Everage - Housewife Gigastar!
From her humble Melbourne origins, Dame Edna has conquered the world. How much do you know about the world's best-known housewife?
April 30, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Dame Edna Everage @theage.com.au)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Edna Everage was made a dame by which notable figure?
A. Pope John Paul II
B. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
C. Australian Prime Minister, Gough Whitlam
D. The Dalai Lama
2. Dame Edna is a widow having lost her husband. What was his name?
3. Dame Edna's husband suffered from what particularly troublesome complaint?
D. A dickey ticker
4. From which Melbourne suburb does Dame Edna come?
A. Moonee Ponds
B. Fountain Lakes
C. Felix Grove
D. Orana Woods
5. What are the names of Dame Edna's three living children?
A. Kylie, Darren and Jason
B. Trent, Jessica and Sandy
C. Scott, Shirley and Craig
D. Valmai, Kenneth and Bruce
6. What flower does Dame Edna throw to her audiences during her performances?
D. Long-stemmed roses
7. What term does Dame Edna use to address her adoring fans?
8. Dame Edna claims her distinctive hair colour is natural. What colour is it?
C. Platinum Blonde
9. Which of these honours has not been bestowed on Dame Edna?
A. A street named after her
B. A commemorative postage stamp
C. A line of underwear
D. A range of cosmetics
10. Dame Edna suffered a tragic loss when an infant daughter, Lois was abducted by what Australian animal?
Pine River Consulting 2022