for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
What do you know about Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex?
April 07, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: John W. McDonald)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Prince Edward's full name?
A. Edward George Richard Arthur
B. Edward Antony Richard Louis
C. Edward Albert Richard James
D. Edward Richard George Robert
2. From what university did Prince Edward earn a Master of Arts degree in 1991?
A. University of Cambridge
B. University of Oxford
C. University of London
D. University of Westminster, London
3. Prince Edward has two children with his wife, Sophie. What are their names?
A. Louise and James
B. Laura and John
C. Lily and Jeffrey
D. Lindsay and Jerome
4. In the late 1980s, Prince Andrew worked for Andrew Lloyd Webber's Really Useful Theatre Company, where he was part of several plays. Which of the following was not one of them?
B. The Phantom of the Opera
C. Starlight Express
D. By Jeeves
5. Which king was Prince Edward's maternal grandfather?
A. George V
B. Henry VIII
C. George VI
D. Edward VIII
6. In June 1987, Prince Edward produced a British TV programme in which teams sponsored by himself and other members of the Royal Family competed for charity. What was the name of the programme?
A. A Stately Sensation
B. Now For A Royal Wipeout!
C. It's a Royal Knockout
D. An Imperial Struggle
7. Where did Prince Edward marry Sophie Rhys-Jones in 1999?
A. Balmoral Castle
B. Royal Lodge
C. Westminster Abbey
D. St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle
8. What was the name of the production company that Prince Edward formed in 1993?
A. Ardent Productions
B. Avent Productions
C. Periwinkle Productions
D. Royal Productions
9. Who did Prince Edward replace as President of the Commonwealth Games Federation in 2006?
A. his father, the Duke of Edinburgh
B. Prince Charles
C. Prince Andrew
D. Princess Anne
10. Complete the following quote by Prince Edward: "It's impossible for anybody else to understand why it has taken me so long to ___________.
A. choose an admirable career
B. finish my academic studies
C. accept the tradition of royalty
D. get married
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by