for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Queen Elizabeth II
What do you know about Queen Elizabeth II trivia?
March 27, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Queen Elizabeth II
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Queen Elizabeth II @ royal.gov)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Queen Elizabeth's middle name?
2. Who was Elizabeth's father and predecessor to the throne?
A. Edward VIII
B. George VI
C. George III
D. Edward V
3. Elizabeth became Head of the Commonwealth in 1952 upon the death of her father. What was unique about her coronation in 1953?
A. it was the first-ever coronation to be televised
B. it was the first-ever coronation to be held out doors
C. it was the first-ever coronation to be broadcasted on the radio
D. all of the above
4. In 1947, then-Princess Elizabeth married Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. How many children did they have?
5. Who was the first British Prime Minster to serve during Queen Elizabeth's reign?
A. Anthony Eden
B. Harold Macmillan
C. Winston Churchill
D. Clement Attlee
6. What is Queen Elizabeth's nickname?
7. Queen Elizabeth's picture is on the front of what Canadian paper currency?
8. What number monarch is Queen Elizabeth since William the Conqueror?
9. Where does Queen Elizabeth traditionally spend her summer holiday?
A. Balmoral Castle
B. Sandringham House
C. The Island of Mustique in the Caribbean
D. Isles of Scilly
10. Complete the following quote by Queen Elizabeth, "________ is the price we pay for love."
Conditions of Use