for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - "B" Spelling Bee Words
How good a speller are you? Find out by selecting the correctly spelled B word from the four available choices in this spelling quiz.
January 13, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which word below is the correct version of a female dancer?
2. Find the correctly spelled word which means liable to be sick or full of bile.
3. Always a toughie, which word below is the correct form of the French word meaning "middle class"?
4. Which version is the correct form of the word which means an inflammation of the lung lining?
5. Which word below is the correct form of a large administrative organization?
6. Showing great happiness or being blissful is spelled in which correct manner?
7. Which word below is the correctly spelled version of a large and powerful thing?
8. Find the correctly spelled version of the word which means a small stick or wand.
9. Which word is the correct version of a baby's bed?
10. Always a favourite of story tellers and movie makers, which word below correctly identifies a pirate?
Conditions of Use