for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Incontrovertible Truths and Other Surprising Facts
Can you determine the answers to these oddball facts? Various trivial facts to make your head spin!
November 23, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Red Octopus)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of these planets is the only one that rotates clockwise?
2. Which of these animals is the only one that cannot jump?
3. Butterflies taste with which body part?
4. What is the strongest muscle in the human body?
5. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Who does the "King of Diamonds" represent?
A. Alexander the Great
C. Julius Caesar
D. King David
6. Which is NOT among the top three most valuable brand names on earth?
A. Coca Cola
7. What is the most common name in the world?
8. Which of these items was NOT invented by a woman?
A. Ironing board
B. Electric hot water heater
C. Rotary engine
D. Electric fan
9. Which state is home to the only royal palace in the United States?
10. How many hearts does an octopus have?
Pine River Consulting 2022