for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Strange But True Facts
Can you guess the correct answers to these oddball trivia facts?
November 13, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Pinocchio)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of these foods is actually an ingredient in dynamite?
A. Sunflower seeds
2. There are more of which fowl, than there are humans in the world?
3. What is the lifespan of the dragonfly?
A. 1 day
B. 1 week
C. 1 month
D. 1 year
4. How many dimples are there on a regulation golf ball?
5. Almonds are a member of which fruit family?
6. Which crustacean's heart is located in its head?
7. What is the name used to describe a pregnant goldfish?
8. What is the dot over a lowercase (i) or (j) called?
9. Which proud state is the toothpick capital of the world?
C. Rhode Island
10. What does "Pinocchio" mean in Italian?
A. Tiny Lad
B. Pine Head
C. Boy of Wood
D. Puppet Noodle
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by