for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Family Ties: Fun Family Sitcom!
What do you remember about the 80s sitcom, "Family Ties"?
October 23, 2010
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Family Ties" features the Keaton family. In what Midwestern American city do the Keaton's live?
A. Rockford, IL
B. Grand Rapids, MI
C. Columbus, OH
D. Ft. Wayne, IN
2. How many children do Steven and Elyse Keaton have?
3. What is Steven Keaton's occupation?
A. station manager at a local public television station
B. state congressman
C. physical therapist
D. car dealership owner
4. What is Elyse Keaton's occupation?
C. athletic trainer
5. Alex Keaton is a card-carrying member of what political party?
6. Marc Price played neighbor, Irwin Handelman. What was his nickname?
7. What was Tom Hanks' role during the first and second seasons of "Family Ties"?
A. Fred, Steven's younger brother
B. Ned, Elyse's younger brother
C. Buster, Steven's co-worker
D. Max Palmer, Elysie's boss
8. Which of the following is NOT true about Steven and Elyse Keaton?
A. alumni of University of California, Berkeley
B. political philosophy is liberal
C. volunteers at the humane society
D. were once members of the Peace Corps
9. In the sitcom, "Spin City," starring Michael J. Fox, several allusions were made to "Family Ties." In these episodes, what was Michael Gross' character's relationship to Fox's character, Michael Patrick Flaherty?
A. his doctor
B. bartender at a local tavern
C. his pastor
D. his therapist
10. How many Emmy Awards did Michael J. Fox win for his portrayal of Alex Keaton?
Pine River Consulting 2022