for extra features!
Science & Nature
TV, Radio & Stage
Question by Question
Trivia Quiz - It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Don't be a pumpkin head and take this trivia quiz about the holiday classic, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"!
January 16, 2010
Peanuts Animated Series
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: bnaalfaro.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What does Linus yell out to Lucy when she starts to carve their pumpkin?
A. "I never knew it had a guts inside"
B. "I wanted to carve it!"
C. "Now the Great Pumpkin will never come!"
D. "You didn't tell me you were going to kill it!"
2. Who jumps into the pile of leafs that Charlie Brown has raked up?
3. How does Lucy convince Charlie Brown that she won't pull the football away when he comes up to kick it?
A. she has a contract that promises she won't do it
B. she crosses her heart and hopes to die
C. she swears on a Bible
D. she promises cash to Charlie if she does it
4. Who sits in the pumpkin patch with Linus on Halloween night waiting for the Grreat Pumpkin?
C. Charlie Brown
5. Who hosts the Halloween party?
6. What does Lucy dress up as for Halloween?
7. What does Charlie Brown invariably receive as a "treat" from every house that he visits for "tricks or treats"?
A. a stick
B. a brick
C. a rock
D. a block of wood
8. Who dances and pantomimes to Schroeder's piano playing?
9. After Snoopy (the Red Baron) gets shot down, he crashes the Halloween party. Where does he go after the Halloween party?
A. kicking at the back door of Charlie Brown's house with his dog dish in his mouth
B. trick or treating as the Red Baron
C. back to his dog house
D. the pumpkin patch
10. After the festivities are over, Lucy awakens only to find Linus in the pumpkin patch, shivering and covered with his blanket. What time of the morning is it?
A. 2:00 am
B. 3:00 am
C. 4:00 am
D. 5:00 am
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by