for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Woody Allen: American Screenwriter & Film Director
Woody Allen: Producer, Writer, Comic, Director and Actor!
November 10, 2009
Movie & TV Directors, Producers & Writers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Woody Allen Photo Credit to Daniel Shankbone)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Among Woody Allen's many talents, he was a successful Broadway playwright. What play did he write in 1966?
A. Don't Drink The Water
B. From A to Z
C. Play It Again Sam
2. Woody Allen was also a talented musician. He played jazz performances at small venues around his home town. What instrument did he play?
3. What Spanish city erected a life-size statue of Woody Allen?
4. What role did Woody Allen play in his first movie production, "What's New, Pussycat?"
B. Dr. Fritz Fassbender
C. Michael James
D. Victor Shakapopulis
5. From 1964 to 1968 Allen was performing in night clubs and on television as a stand-up comic. By 1969, he was popular enough to appear on the cover of what magazine?
D. Saturday Evening Post
6. In 1967, Woody Allen starred in a James Bond spoof. What was it called?
A. What's Up Tiger Lily
B. Casino Royale
C. What's New Pussycat
D. Take The Money And Run
7. What was the working title for the movie "Annie Hall" while it was in production?
A. Annie Annie
C. Here's Annie
D. Manhattan Annie
8. Woody Allen's first sitcom appearance was via telephone on what show?
B. Just Shoot Me
9. In his movie "Stardust Memories," Woody Allen plays the main character, a successful filmmaker who expresses resentment and scorn for his fans. Name the character:
A. Jack Abel
B. Doug Orkin
C. Jerry Abraham
D. Sandy Bates
10. Who was Woody Allen's first wife?
A. Louise Lasser
B. Diane Keaton
C. Harlene Rosen
D. Mia Farrow
Conditions of Use