for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ed Wood Jr.- Author, Artist, Director
Here's your quiz on the alleged worst director ever, Ed Wood!
September 23, 2009
Movie & TV Directors, Producers & Writers
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Edward D. Wood
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Edward D. Wood @ Nick Sherman)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who played Ed Wood in Tim Burton's biopic of the director's life, "Ed Wood"?
A. Lewis Black
B. Johnny Depp
C. Harrison Ford
D. Kevin Bacon
2. The big name star in Wood's "Bride of the Monster" was:
A. Jimmy Cagney
B. Boris Karloff
C. Bela Lugosi
D. Lon Cheney Jr.
3. During World War II, Wood served his country in what branch of the military?
C. Air Force
4. The original title of the Wood opus, "Plan 9 from Outer Space" was:
A. Grave Robbers from Outer Space
B. It Came from Outer Space
C. The Violent Years
D. Rocky Jones, Space Ranger
5. What Hollywood director did Wood allegedly admire?
A. Louis Malle
B. Orson Welles
C. Alfred Hitchcock
D. Jack Warner
6. Ed Wood had a fetish for what?
D. Japanese movies
7. What university holds an Ed Wood Jr. Film Festival?
A. Arizona State
B. Michigan State
C. University of Southern California
D. University of Chicago
8. At one point in time, Wood's landlords were:
A. Humphrey Bogart and Betty Bacall
B. Elvis and Priscilla Presley
C. The Vatican
D. The Southern Baptist Church
9. In what year was Wood's book, "Hollywood Rat Race" published?
10. Wood's "Teenage Girl Gang" script was produced as what movie?
B. The Violent Years
C. Glen or Glenda
Conditions of Use