for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Patty Duke: Award-Winning Actress of Stage and Film
Here are some questions about the personal life and career of a very talented actress, Patty Duke.
June 09, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Patty Duke @ officialpattyduke.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Patty Duke's birth name?
A. Iris Jean Duke
B. Celia Ann Duke
C. Anna Marie Duke
D. Lucille May Duke
2. How old was Patty Duke when her mother threw her father out?
3. What character did Patty Duke play in the 1967 film, "Valley of the Dolls"?
A. Jennifer North
B. Helen Lawson
C. Neely O'Hara
D. Anne Welles
4. At age 12, how much money did Patty Duke win on "The $64,000 Question"?
5. What actress starred with Patty Duke in the Broadway play "The Miracle Worker"?
A. Katherine Hepburn
B. Anne Bancroft
C. Eva Marie Saint
D. Thelma Ritter
6. On "The Patty Duke Show", Patty Duke played both main characters, Patty Lane and her cousin Cathy Lane. Where was Cathy from?
7. For what TV movie did Patty Duke win her first Emmy award?
B. My Sweet Charlie
C. Bobby Deerfield
D. Flowers for Algernon
8. What is the title of Patty Duke's gold record?
B. How Much Is That Doggie In The Window?
C. Please, Just Don't Stand There
D. You Are My Sunshine
9. Who did Patty Duke credit for teaching her how to use make-up to her best advantage?
A. her mother
B. Anne Bancroft, her co-star in "The Miracle Worker"
C. Sharon Tate, her co-star in "Valley of the Dolls"
D. Blair Brown, her co-star in "Captains and the Kings"
10. With what illness has Patty Duke been diagnosed?
A. schizophrenia disorder
B. manic-depressive disorder
C. narcissistic personality disorder
D. obsessive-compulsive disorder
Conditions of Use