for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Religious Mixed Bag
Get spiritual by taking this trivia quiz about the world's major religions!
February 13, 2009
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Star of David with Cross)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which pope's papacy began in 2005?
A. Benedict XV
B. Benedict XVI
C. Gregory XIV
D. Adrian XV
2. Muslims should pray how many times a day?
3. A Jewish boy has his Bar Mitzvah when he:
A. is to be circumcised.
B. is betrothed to his future wife.
C. turns 13.
D. turns 18.
4. Buddhism was founded by:
B. Sun Yung Moon
C. Siddhartha Guatama
5. In which book of the Bible will you find the Sermon on the Mount?
6. Methodism was begun by whom?
A. John Calvin
B. John Knox
C. John Wesley
D. William Booth
7. Complete the quote from the book of Proverbs. "Pride goeth before....
B. a fall
8. Confucianism originated in which country?
9. Which Hindu God is depicted with the head of an elephant?
10. Which religion believes every soul has the ability to become godlike?
B. Hare Krishna
Pine River Consulting 2022