for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Freddies Pine River Club
See what you know about the annual pilgrimage to the Pine River of Northern Michigan by the Pine River Club
December 07, 2008
Your Club Quizzes
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Freddies Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who started the Pine River Club?
2. How many years has this event been going on?
A. Over 5 years
B. Over 10 Years
C. Over 15 Years
D. Over 20 Years
3. What is the name of the campground thats usually stayed at?
A. Pine River Campground
B. Cool Water Campground
D. Peterson Bridge Campground
4. Who took over administration of the trip from Tina?
5. Who put the snake in the girls tent?
A. Mike and Adam
B. Freddie and Kippy
C. Don and Buck
D. Joe and James
6. One year the group canoed different river. What was the river?
A. The Sturgeon River
B. The Raison River
C. The Pere Marquette
D. The Manistee River
7. Who has made the trip for the most consecutive years?
D. Jim and Susie
8. How many canoes have been lost on the river?
9. What is the usual date for the trip?
A. 4th of July Weekend
B. The Third Weekend in July
C. The First Weekend in August
D. The Third Weekend in August
10. What is James well known for?
A. Yodeling in the woods
B. Riding his Motorcycle up
D. Having awesome and abundant breakfast food
Pine River Consulting 2022