for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Neil Young: More Than A Singer
Great Neil Young trivia!
June 24, 2008
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Neil Young @ Flickr)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Neil's middle name?
2. Under what name has Neil directed or co-directed films?
A. Jack Manson
B. Bernard Shakey
C. Denzil Jennings
D. Dean W. Barnes
3. Neil is a citizen of what country?
D. Great Britian
4. Neal lives with what health condition?
D. Turrets Syndrome
5. Neil's first band was called:
A. The Earl Greys
B. Dog Walk
C. The Jades
D. The Squires
6. What group did Neil form with Bruce Palmer, Stephen Sills, Richie Furay and Dewey Martin?
A. The Mothers of Invention
B. Buffalo Springfield
C. Big Brother and the Holding Company
D. The Animals
7. The song "OHIO" was written following what event?
A. The collapse of the Silver Bridge
B. The Kent State Massacre
C. The end of the war in Vietnam
D. A blizzard that killed 32 people in Ohio in 1867
8. What happened to Neil on March 29, 2005?
A. he became a grandfather
B. he got his first driver's license
C. he recorded a rap album with Snoop Dog
D. he was admitted to a hospital in New York for treatment of a brain aneurysm
9. With what Southern Rock group was Neil purorted to have a feud?
A. Marshall Tucker Band
B. Charlie Daniels Band
C. Lynyrd Skynyrd
D. The .357's
10. Neil Young has a few buffalo on his property. The creators of what movie borrowed two buffalo from Neil for filming?
A. Dances With Wolves
B. True Grit
C. Young Guns
D. Young Guns II
Conditions of Use