for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Night Court - Comedy Court Show
These are a few questions about "Night Court," a very funny show! One of my favorite sitcoms!!!
June 04, 2008
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Night Court @ Wikimedia Commons)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "Night Court" is a situation comedy that aired from January 1984 until May 1992 on what television network?
2. How old was Harry Stone when he was appointed to the bench?
3. What singer did Judge Harry Stone idolize?
A. Frank Sinatra
B. Mel Torme
C. Dean Martin
D. Perry Como
4. The setting for "Night Court" was the night shift of a court in what part of New York?
B. The Bronx
D. Long Island
5. What was Bull Shannon's actual first name?
6. A picture of whom hung on Harry Stone's office wall?
A. Marilyn Monroe
B. Jean Harlow
C. Raquel Welsh
D. Mother Teresa
7. Who was the first female bailiff on "Night Court"?
A. Rosalind Russell
B. Florence Kleiner
C. Selma Hacker
D. Lana Wagner
8. What was Assistant D.A. Dan Fielding's first name?
9. What was Bull Shannon's IQ?
10. What "Night Court" character said "I have stood next to death, and people liked him better"?
A. Selma Hacker
B. Buddy Ryan
C. Dan Fielding
D. Bull Shannon
Conditions of Use