for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Write a Quiz!
Trivia Quiz - Harley Davidson: American Iron Horse
Ten questions about America's best loved brand of motorcycle. Great Harley Davidson history here!
April 14, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Davies General Store)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what year was the Harley-Davidson Motor Company established?
2. What Harley-Davidson model has been in continuous production the longest?
B. Electra Glide
C. Dyna Glide
3. According to urban legend, how did the Harley-Davidson "Fat Boy" get its name?
A. Because of the size of the tank and front wheel
B. It was the nickname of company founder William S. Harley's grandson
C. Because only big men could keep it on two wheels
D. From the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan to end World War II
4. In 1969, what company bought Harley Davidson?
A. American Machine & Foundry
B. Ford Motor Company
C. Sears Roebuck
D. Mirgon Machine Tools Corporation
5. To what South Dakota city do Harley Davidson enthusiasts flock every August?
A. Rapid City
6. What feature did Harley-Davidson make standard equipment on all of its motorcycles beginning with the 2007 models?
B. Padded handlebars
C. Antilock brakes
D. Fuel injection
7. The Revolution engine, used in the Harley-Davidson V-Rod series, was jointly developed by Harley-Davidson and what automaker?
8. In 1983, the U.S. government enacted a trade tariff of how much on Japanese motorcycles to protect the market for Harley-Davidson?
9. By what animal nickname are Harley-Davidson motorcycles known?
10. Which of the following is not an actual Harley-Davidson model?
A. Street Bob
B. Fat Bob
C. Road Glide
D. Fat Glide
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by