for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Record Albums of the 1960s Part 3
Each of the following record albums was recorded in the 1960s. Can you guess what artist or group recorded it? These will be much more difficult than the albums in Part 1 or Part 2.
April 12, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Rate Your Music)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who recorded the album "Kick Out the Jams?"
A. Big Brother & the Holding Company
B. Amboy Dukes
C. Dave Clark 5
2. Who recorded the album "SRO?"
A. Blood, Sweat, & Tears
B. Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass
C. The Buckinghams
D. Ferrante & Teicher
3. Who recorded the album "Trout Mask Replica?"
A. The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
B. Frank Zappa & the Mothers of Invention
C. Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
D. The Zombies
4. Who recorded the album "John Barleycorn Must Die?"
A. The Steve Miller Band
5. Who recorded the album "Music from Big Pink?"
A. Tommy James & the Shondells
B. The Doors
C. The Lovin' Spoonful
D. The Band
6. Who recorded the album "Odyssey & Oracle?"
A. The Zombies
B. The Rolling Stones
C. The Moody Blues
D. The Chambers Brothers
7. Who recorded the album "Pisces, Capricorn, Aquarius, & Jones LTD?"
A. King Crimson
B. The Association
C. The Monkees
D. The Byrds
8. Who recorded the album "Ball?"
A. Moby Grape
B. Iron Butterfly
C. Led Zeppelin
D. Jefferson Airplane
9. Who recorded the album "Anthem of the Sun?"
A. The Grateful Dead
B. Pink Floyd
C. The Yardbirds
10. Who recorded the album "The Soft Parade?"
A. We Five
B. Booker T & the MGs
C. The Doors
D. The Troggs
Pine River Consulting 2022