for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Waylon Jennings: Country Outlaw
This is a quiz about one of my favorite singers from any genre. Even though I never met him, I miss Waylon. We've got the best Waylon Jennings trivia right here!
April 05, 2008
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Waylon Jennings Public Domain Photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Waylon Jennings's middle name was what?
2. Waylon Jennings was born in what city?
A. Tupelo, MS
B. Littlefield , TX
C. West Plains, MO
D. Fairmont, WV
3. Waylon Jennings gave up his seat on a plane that crashed and killed several famous musicians. Who died in that crash?
A. Patsy Cline
B. Jim Reeves
C. Ricky Nelson
D. Buddy Holly
4. How many times was Waylon Jennings married?
5. Waylon Jennings was the narrator for what television show?
A. The Waltons
C. A 2-part episode of MASH
D. The Dukes of Hazard
6. In addition to his solo career, Waylon Jennings was a member of what group?
A. The Old Dogs
B. The West Nashville Rats
C. The Highwaymen
D. both A and C
7. Waylon Jennings died of complications from what disease?
8. At the age of 8, Waylon Jennings taught himself to play what instrument?
9. What drug was Waylon Jennings was addicted to?
C. prescription pain killers
10. Who did Waylon Jennings record a series of duet albums with in the 1970's?
A. Duane Eddy
B. Willie Nelson
C. John Hiatt
D. James Hetfield
Pine River Consulting 2022