for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The "Only" Basics
Questions that ask for unique, one of a kind people, places, animals and things.
January 08, 2008
Science & Nature
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Question Mark)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is the only desert in Europe?
2. Which is the only lizard that has a voice?
A. glass lizard
3. Which is the only rock that floats in water?
4. Which is the only planet that rotates on its side?
5. What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
6. What is the only bird that can fly backwards?
7. What is the only bone in the human body not joined to another?
8. What is the only food that does not spoil?
9. What was the only sculpture by Michelangelo that was signed?
B. The Pieta
D. Madonna of the Stairs
10. Which are the only animals born with horns?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by