for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Phobias - "The Fear of..."
Names of anxiety disorders and their meanings.
January 07, 2008
Science & Nature
Doctors & Medicine
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Fear of Flying)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. A person with acrophobia has a fear of what?
2. A person with chionophobia has a fear of what?
3. A person with bibliophobia has a fear of what?
A. bible verses
4. A person with dendrophobia has a fear of what?
5. A person with erythrophobia has a fear of what?
C. the color red
6. A person with frigophobia has a fear of what?
7. A person with glossophobia has a fear of what?
D. public speaking
8. A person with hippophobia has a fear of what?
9. A person with iophobia has a fear of what?
10. A person with kakorraphiaphobia has a fear of what?
C. riding in automobiles
Conditions of Use