for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Classic Rock General #1
Here is your first classic rock trivia quiz with questions regarding singers, bands, and/or songs. -xhoney1
December 03, 2007
Rock -n- Roll
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eric Clapton Official Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. This singer broke Bruce Springsteen's record (July 2000) of 10 sold out shows at New York City's Madison Square Garden, having sold out a remarkable 12 shows in April 2006.
A. Billy Joel
B. Bob Seger
C. George Thorogood
D. Eddie Money
2. In March, 2007, we lost one of the best voices in rock & roll. With more than a feeling, Brad Delp will surely be missed. He was the lead singer of which band?
A. Electric Light Orchestra
D. ZZ Top
3. Of which band was Eric Clapton a member?
B. Derek and the Dominos
C. The Yardbirds
D. All of the above
4. "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds was featured in what 1985 movie starring Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, Emilio Estevez, Anthony Michael Hall and Judd Nelson?
A. Sixteen Candles
B. The Breakfast Club
C. Weird Science
D. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
5. One of Aerosmith's biggest hits, "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing," was featured in which movie starring Steven Tyler's daughter, Liv Tyler?
B. Lost In Space
C. Deep Impact
6. The Rolling Stones performed "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1966. Which line was censored and bleeped out?
A. "...I can't get no girl reaction"
B. "...doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me"
C. "...and I'm tryin' to make some girl"
D. "...that man comes on the radio"
7. Who co-wrote and sings with Dire Straits on their Grammy-winning song, "Money For Nothing" (1985)?
B. Tom Petty
D. Joe Walsh
8. What popular singer's hit single, "Little Red Corvette", was covered and was the inspiration for Stevie Nicks to write her hit single "Stand Back"? (this musician also played the synthesizer upon the eventual recording of "Stand Back.")
A. Michael Jackson
C. Elton John
D. Dave Matthews
9. Which singer released a CD entitled "Under Cover" in November 2005? This CD included cover versions of Mountain's "Mississippi Queen", Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way", and The Rolling Stones' "Sympathy For The Devil"?
A. Robert Plant
B. John Mellencamp
C. Steve Perry
D. Ozzy Osbourne
10. "White Room" was recorded in 1968 while Eric Clapton was with which group?
A. Derek and the Dominos
B. Blind Faith
D. The Yardbirds
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by