for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Chris Squire: Bassist Extraordinaire
How much do you REALLY know about the late great Chris Squire?
November 26, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Chris Squire)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. With what band was Chris Squire most closely associated?
A. Led Zeppelin
C. Jethro Tull
D. King Crimson
2. By what nickname was Chris Squire commonly known to his friends?
3. Other than playing bass, what was Chris primarily known for contributing to Yes?
A. harmony vocals
B. backing keyboards
D. rhythm guitar
4. As a youngster, Chris attended Haberdashers' Aske's Boys' School and, in 1964, he was suspended from school. Why was he suspended.
A. he got into a fight
B. his hair was too long
C. he snuck a girl into school with him
D. he brought his dog to school
5. Chris was best known for playing a particular brand of bass. What was it?
6. In 1981, Chris began to launch a band called XYZ, that never got off the ground. Who else was going to be in that band?
A. Robert Plant & Bill Bruford
B. Alan White & Jimmy Page
C. Rick Wakeman & John Paul Jones
D. Alan White & Robert Plant
7. What was the name of Chris' 1975 solo album?
A. Fish Out of Water
B. Flying Fish
C. Fish & Chips
D. Fish Sandwich
8. Which of these bands was Chris Squire never a member of?
A. The Syn
B. Mabel Greer's Toyshop
9. With whom did Chris conspire to create the band called Conspiracy?
A. Igor Khorochev
B. Geoff Downes
C. Trevor Rabin
D. Billy Sherwood
10. After Squire's death in 2015, who replaced him on Yes' 2015 Tour?
A. Billy Sherwood
B. Geddy Lee
C. Jeff Pilson
D. John Wetton
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by