for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Animals of Australia
The island continent of Australia is home to many unique and unusual animals. Can you name them?
May 22, 2007
Animals & Animal Study
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Kangaroo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Many people think of this animal as a bear, but it is really a marsupial.
2. The wild dog of Australia
3. This odd-looking animal has the tail of a beaver, webbed feet, and a duck-shaped bill.
A. frill-necked lizard
D. sugar glider
4. This brown bird's call sounds like a laughing jackass.
5. This animal is also known as the spiny anteater.
6. This flightless bird is the third largest in the world.
7. This black carnivorous marsupial does not resemble its cartoon counterpart.
B. Tasmanian devil
8. A marsupial baby is known as a:
9. Large marsupial males appear to box to establish their territories. The red breed is the largest.
10. A large monitor (reptile) with a long tail and snake-like tongue
D. Tasmanian devil
Pine River Consulting 2022