for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Happy Days Characters: Richie Cunningham
All questions pertain to Ron Howard's character, Richie Cunningham of Happy Days!
April 24, 2007
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Happy Days: Joanie and Richie)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What high school did Richie attend?
2. What college did Richie attend?
A. State College
B. Faber College
C. Univ. of Wisconsin @ Milwaukee
D. Milwaukee University
3. What fraternity did Richie belong to?
A. Tau Kappa Delta
B. Alpha Tau Omega
C. never joined one
D. Tappa Kega Ale
4. What year did the episode where Richie marries LoriBeth air?
5. What was Richie's favorite meal for dinner?
D. pot roast
6. What branch of the service did Richie serve?
D. Coast Guard
7. What was Richie's favorite song?
A. Rock Around the Clock
B. Blueberry Hill
D. At the Hop
8. What was the name of Richie's band?
A. The Goldtones
B. The Dells
C. The Vikings
D. Richie's band never had a name
9. What instrument did Richie play in the band?
10. In one episode, Richie meets a beatnik at the movies. What was the beatnik's name?
Pine River Consulting 2022