for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Boris Johnson - British Prime Minister
After a stunning electoral victory in December 2019, Boris Johnson has the momentous task of leading his nation through the complexities of Brexit. Test your knowledge of this large than life figure.
December 16, 2019
British Prime Ministers
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where was Boris Johnson born on June 19, 1964?
A. New York
B. New Delhi
D. Nova Scotia
2. What is Boris Johnson's first name?
3. Which famous English public school did Boris Johnson attend?
4. Working as a journalist, from what newspaper was Boris Johnson sacked for falsifying a quotation?
A. Daily Telegraph
B. The Spectator
C. The Times
D. The Evening Standard
5. What position did Boris Johnson hold under Prime Minister Theresa May?
A. Chancellor of the Exchequer
B. Home Secretary
C. Foreign Secretary
D. Speaker of the House
6. Which of the following best describes Boris Johnson's personal life?
A. twice married, five children
B. never married, one child
C. married once, three children
D. thrice married, six children
7. Which of the following statements cannot be attributed to Boris Johnson?
A. Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts.
B. Women who wear burqas look like letter boxes.
C. Gay marriage could include three men and a dog.
D. My opponent occasionally stumbled over the truth but picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing happened.
8. As Mayor of London, which of the following was not an initiative of Boris Johnson?
A. London Eye
B. Reintroduction of double decker buses
C. Thames Cable Car
D. Ride share bicycles
9. Which national leader did Boris Johnson describe as possessing "quite stupefying ignorance that makes him unfit to hold office."?
A. Emmanuel Macron
B. Vladimir Putin
C. Justin Trudeau
D. Donald Trump
10. Which gigantic political figure is the idol of Boris Johnson?
A. Franklin Roosevelt
B. Margaret Thatcher
C. Winston Churchill
D. Abraham Lincoln
Pine River Consulting 2022