for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Changing Lanes
"Changing Lanes" is an exciting, fast paced film with a great ending. How long since you've seen it? Take my quiz and see how much you can recall.
January 16, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: 'Changing Lanes)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the judge presiding over the probate court?
A. Abraham Frankel
B. Cynthia Ravell
C. Frances Abarbanel
D. Melvin Tokar
2. What was the name of the boat Mr. Delano wanted Gavin to have?
A. China Bird
B. Jamaica Pearl
C. Kashmir Wind
D. Tahiti Moon
3. Who were the two people who came for job interviews with Gavin?
A. Wendy Sorell and Cody Tyler
B. Sarah Windsor and Tyler Cohen
C. Tyler Windsor and Sarah Cohen
D. Sarah Tyler and Wendell Sarif
4. What was the name of the bar to which Doyle first went?
A. The Golden Dragon
B. Mike's Place
C. Puffy's Tavern
D. The Triple Door
5. Cynthia Banek described the law as:
A. a big, vicious rumble
B. a cesspool of wickedness
C. a house built on quicksand
D. the mediator of mankind
6. What did Gavin say he wanted the priest to do?
A. absolve him of all blame
B. give the world meaning
C. justify the mistakes of humanity
D. tell him what to do
7. Who was the judge presiding over Gipsons' custody hearing?
A. Judge Barnes
B. Judge Cossell
C. Judge Franklin
D. Judge Tobler
8. What did Doyle order at the bar after the custody hearing?
A. a beer
B. bourbon with a twist
C. a Tom Collins
D. vodka on the rocks
9. According to Gavin, sometimes God likes to:
A. make things appear desperate
B. put two guys in a paper bag and just let 'em rip
C. randomly block the exits
D. throw a little kerosene on the fire
10. According to his AA sponser, Doyle was addicted to:
Pine River Consulting 2022