for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Miracle on 34th Street: 1994 Version
I like this even better than the original. Little Mara Wilson is adorable in it. Watch it with people you love, then take my quiz!
December 17, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Miracle on 34th Street Poster @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Cole's main rival store?
A. Bargain Village
B. FAO Shwartz
D. Shopper's Express
2. What did Daniel ask Santa for?
A. a barf gun
B. a G.I. Joe
C. A gum gun
D. a Peter Polliwog Patrol Frog
3. What was Susan's middle name?
4. Where was Kriss living while he worked at Cole's?
A. He shared an apartment with Bryan.
B. The Mount Carmel Senior Center.
C. the North Pole
D. 1480 Wilson St.
5. According to Santa, where did the Easter Bunny live?
A. Easter Island
D. New Zealand
6. What song did Santa sing with little Sami?
A. Jingle Bells
B. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
C. Silver Bells
D. Winter Wonderland
7. According to Dorey, believing in myths and fantasies:
A. is very childish
B. is only for fools
C. makes one unhappy
D. is utter nonsense
8. What was the name of the judge presiding over Santa's hearing?
A. Harpo Hendricks
B. Henderson Holt
C. Henry Harper
D. Harold Hawkins
9. What was the name of Ed Collins' wife?
10. On what street did the Collins family live?
A. Brompton Rd
B. Castle Dr
C. Mason Circle
D. Stamford Place
Pine River Consulting 2022