for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Take my quiz about this 2002 feel-good film starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett.
February 16, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the named of the restaurant owned by the Portokalos family?
B. Athena's Palace
C. Dancing Zorba's
2. In what field did Ian start out before he decided to be a teacher?
B. fire fighting
3. Toula's aunt tried to get her to eat a lamb's eyeball
A. because she believed it would guarantee Toula's financial security
B. because she believed it would help Toula find a husband
C. because she believed it would make Toula smart.
D. just to be gross.
4. The meaning of "Portakolos" is
5. Where was Toula and Ian's reception held?
A. Aphrodite's Palace
B. Athena's Ballroom
D. St. Paul's Church
6. Toula's relatives did this to children to keep the devil away:
A. chased them with lamb's eyeballs
B. messed up their hair
C. spit on them
D. sprinkled them with salt
7. Ian's parents brought this to Toula's parents:
A. bundt cake
B. funnel cake
C. Jell-O mold
D. taco salad
8. What did Toula's parents give as a wedding gift?
A. a car
B. a house
C. a trip to Greece
D. a washer/dryer set
9. What type of school did Toula's brother, Nick dream of attending?
A. art school
B. culinary school
C. dance school
D. music school
10. How many first cousins did Toula have?
Conditions of Use