for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - G. Gordon Liddy: Watergate Leader
A little test of your knowledge of the personal life, career and conviction of G. Gordon Liddy!
August 12, 2011
Crime & Law
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
G. Gordon Liddy
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: G. Gordon Liddy @ WMOH)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. After finishing law school at Fordham University, G. Gordon Liddy took a job as . . .
A. an international assassin
C. prison guard
D. FBI special agent
2. What is the title of Liddy's autobiography?
A. Monkey Handlers
B. DNC Spies Are Us
D. Dog and Pony Show
3. Liddy's crew that broke in the Watergate Hotel were called the . . .
C. Cuban Cannibals
D. Liddy's Lazers
4. What US President had fatal political problems as a result of the Watergate Hotel break ins?
5. How long did Liddy spend in prison for the Watergate break ins?
A. 1 year
B. 2.5 years
C. 3.5. years
D. 4.5 years
6. Who commuted Liddy's prison sentence?
D. George HW Bush
7. In what branch of the armed services did Liddy serve?
A. US Army
B. US Navy
C. Isreali Army
8. One of the professions Liddy has pursued sucessfully after his prison term was:
A. French Chef
B. Radio personality
C. Female impersonator
D. Professional athlete
9. What was Liddy's connection with Daniel Ellsberg, the man that leaked the Pentagon Papers?
A. Liddy invaded Ellsberg's psychatrist's office
B. Liddy killed Ellsberg
C. Liddy was a patient of Ellsberg
D. Liddy planted evidence on Ellsberg
10. What was the acronym for Liddy's group, tasked to get the President re-elected?
Pine River Consulting 2022