for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - "S" Spelling Bee Words
How good a speller are you? Find the correctly spelled "S" words from the four available choices in this spelling quiz.
January 29, 2011
Grammar & Vocabulary
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which option below is the correct version of the word that means obscene or indecent?
2. The study of earthquakes and tectonic movement is correctly spelled which way?
3. Which version is the correct form of an artificial sweetener?
4. How is the system that deals with waste water correctly spelled?
5. The study of word meanings is correctly spelled which way?
6. Which choice below is the correct version of the word that means a fortunate and accidental event?
7. The word that signifies a non-commissioned officer in the army is spelled correctly as?
8. Which version is the correct form of the instrument used by sailors to assist in navigation?
9. Which word is the correct form signifying anything to do with the Bard of Avon?
10. Which version below is the correct form of a portrait done in outline only?
Conditions of Use