for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Rumi Quotes
Fill in the missing words in these quotes from the Persian poet, Rumi.
January 13, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Jalal ad-Din Rumi
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. "We can't help being thirsty, moving toward the _____ of water."
2. "Sell your cleverness and buy ____."
3. "Why do you stay in prison when ____________?"
A. there are no walls
B. the door is so wide open
C. you have the key to the door
D. your time is up
4. "_____ is the language of God, all else is a poor translation."
5. "We come spinning out of ______, scattering stars like dust."
6. "The lion is most handsome when looking for _________."
B. a mate
C. a new home
7. "Someone fills the cup in front of us. We taste only ______."
8. "Out beyond ideas of ________, there is a field. I will meet you there."
A. perfection and failure
B. truth and falsity
D. wrongdoing and rightdoing
9. "In your light, I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to ______."
B. make music
C. make poems
10. "Your task is not to seek for ______, but to find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
Conditions of Use