for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Boy Scout Merit Badges: Part II
Can you identify the Boy Scout Merit Badge from the description given? We have all the Boy Scout Merit Badge facts right here! Well, at least some of it...
November 13, 2010
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Eagle Scout @ Boy Scouts of America)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What Boy Scout Merit Badge featuress a compass?
A. Global Positioning
B. Search and Rescue
D. Compass Reading
2. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a stoplight?
A. Safe Driving
B. Rules of the Road
C. Road Signs and Lights
D. Traffic Safety
3. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a spool of thread?
C. Home Economics
4. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a hand holding a torch?
A. Fire Safety
5. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a trident and water?
A. Sea God Mythology
C. Spear Fishing
D. Agricultural Technology
6. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a tractor in a farm field?
A. Plowing and Tilling
B. Farm Mechanics
C. Crop Sharing
D. Vegetable and Grain Production
7. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a quarter (.25)?
A. Coin Collecting
B. Money Management
C. George Washington
8. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features an evergreen tree?
A. Christmas Around the World
D. Environmental Science
9. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features two Roman columns?
A. Roman Empire
D. Structural Engineering
10. What Boy Scout Merit Badge features a skier and a snowboarder?
B. Snow Sports
C. Snow Boarding
D. Winter Activities
Conditions of Use