for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - One Seuss, Two Seuss...Fun with Dr. Seuss!
Would you, could you, take this quiz? Can you prove your a Seuss whiz?
August 18, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Theodor Geisel @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Dr. Seuss's real name
A. Benjamin Seuss
B. Theodor Geisel
C. Robert Stanson
D. Bartholomew Higgins
2. Where was Dr. Seuss born?
C. New York
3. What word is Dr. Suess known to have said that "Seuss" was supposed to rhyme with?
4. Dr. Seuss's father and grandfather were in what business?
D. Newspapers and Publishing
5. What College Did Dr. Seuss attend in 1925?
B. Ohio State
6. During the depression, what did Dr. Seuss do for a living?
A. Drew advertising illustrations
B. Wrote Childrens books
C. Drove a delivery truck
D. Worked on a farm
7. How many times was Dr. Seuss married?
C. Three Times
D. He never married
8. What was the Butter Battle Book about?
A. Two kids trying to sell more butter than each other
B. A family dispute over who cooked dinner the best
C. A football game
9. Where is Dr. Seuss known to have lived while he did much of his work?
A. La Jolla , CA
B. Springfield, MA
C. Orlando, FL
D. San Diego, CA
10. After Dr. Seuss died, Reverend Jesse Jackson read from what Seuss book on Saturday Night Live?
A. If I ran the Zoo
B. Green Eggs and Ham
C. The Places you'll go
D. The Cat in the Hat
Pine River Consulting 2022