for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Seinfeld -- All About George
Questions about Seinfeld's pathological liar, George Costanza. Great Seinfeld trivia!
May 01, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Seinfeld Cast)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. George met Jerry in gym class when he fell from a rope and landed on him. What high school did they attend?
2. What does George say his family regards as a "moral equivalent of patronizing a prostitute"?
A. leaving a tip at a restaurant
B. paying for cable
C. paying for parking
3. George has a reaction to holistic medicine and is on his way to the hospital. The 2 ambulance drivers get into a fight over what candy?
A. Junior Mints
C. Milky Way
4. While with Elaine's father, George has a song stuck in his head. What is the name of that song?
A. "Keeper of the Keys"
B. "Master of the House"
C. "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?"
D. "Lemon Tree"
5. While looking into his favorite mirror at Monk's, George thinks he resembles which actor?
A. Paul Newman
B. Al Pacino
C. Robert Redford
D. Robert Wagner
6. George learned of a baldness cure while watching who on CNN?
A. Harry Fong
B. Xiang Xao
C. Bruce Willis
D. President of the Hair Club for Men
7. When George scalped the opera tickets, what fake name did George give the man?
A. Harry Fong
B. Harry Wang
C. Harry Chang
D. Harry Wong
8. In the Parking Garage episode, George is supposed to meet his parents for their anniversary celebration. How many years were they married?
9. To make himself sound casual over the phone while talking to women, what does George do?
B. eats an apple
C. smokes a cigarette
D. listens to the Yankees game
10. What does George do because he thinks it will attract women?
A. wears velvet
B. wears a wedding ring
C. leaves his shirt open
D. chews gum
Conditions of Use